Pages

Friday 27 November 2009

Follow thy followers!



.
Last Friday I failed on my mission to post the Xmas Favourites Selection. So, this week, as an apology to those who follow this blog, my selection is made out of them.
I strongly advise you to pay attention to that window of followers in the right upper corner.
You will be amazed with the talented people in there. From Jewelry students, to artists and crafters, you will find a lot of interesting blogs and shops.
This selection is of some of those that have products available for sale online.
And they are:
.
After the Xmas Selections are over, I'll be posting my followers selected work from time to time (with the proper authorization from the authors).
Would you like to see your work featured?
Well, just have to follow me ;)

6 comments:

Nx said...

Hey! Thanks for featuring my print on your lovely blog. I'm happy to be part of your great selction of goodies
Nats :)

Missus D said...

Thank you for showcasing my brooch!It's great to be able to see what other artists are doing too.

Laura said...

Thank you featuring my necklace! I love seeing all the other wonderful items too! :) Have a great one! -Laura

Nauli said...

Thank you so much for featuring our large accordion folder! We consider it as the perfect Christmas present for anyone, who might love the design... :)
We can strongly recomend that beautiful broochs from Missus D, as we saw them in real. They really pimp your daily look!
But, yes, all your picks are amazing and really favourites worth to be hearted!

Julia { a creature strange } said...

Thanks for featuring my bag! It really is amazing seeing the talented people that follow you. Thanks again!

Missus D said...

Ha ha Nauli!

Thanks for vouching for my brooches!