Pages

Thursday 28 January 2010

My Bunny Valentine



He was running late.
The kitten and the teddy bear were finished and ready to go for a couple of weeks but I told them - no way! We must wait for My Bunny Valentine.

So, for all the undecided, the procrastinators, the ones who just met the love of their lives, here's the I'm All Ears [Valentine's Special Edition] series > tomorrow on Etsy.
These sterling silver, gold platted, sanded on the surface, secret keeper rings are all ears for you as usual. But this time you can see a bit of the red paper band with your secret message through a pierced heart detail.
For love is too sweet and heady to stay hidden forever.

3 comments:

Missus D said...

AWWWWWWWW!!!!!! That makes me wanna make money on Etsy even more now, just so I can buy these for myself!!

Candybabe said...

Que lindos!!!!!

mpnblog said...

I love these!!!